August 22, 2007

Why did it turned out like this?

I dun wished such thing happened too. Am i to be blamed for this? I think i am and am not.

The intensive stress building up in me is getting out of control. I can no longer tame the ferocious animal in me. Why am i turning to become like this?

I do not understand. Why did things just turned out to be like this. Maybe i am just not fit to live in this world. Maybe the only place i should be is hell. Maybe tomorrow, when i wake up, i will be in hell. Maybe in heaven. But for a person so bad like me, do i deserve to go heaven?

Things were pretty okay still. When i went to school. Then to the lib. Maybe i am feeling lot better than ytd but till just now. Dun mention it anymore.

There is something that HE told me. HE told me that ----------- ------- ------- ------ -------. And i was shocked. I did not want to tell HER. All these will be too much for HER to take it. But what about me? Do i have to live with that heavy burden on my shoulders or should i tell HER and let the boulders rest?

This is just so distraught. I no longer feel the need for me to care for someone. Nor the need for someone to care for me. Maybe i am really born a loner. Maybe i am meant to be alone all my life.....

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: