June 1, 2007

Hospitilised Again

Ok, i went to the hospital again and stayed for abt 2 days. Was so sian. But go hospital is a must. I was in excruciating pain. Then at 4+, i woke up. Thought some gastric prob and then went to eat a bread. But later vomit it out. The pain did not stop. I woke my mum up then went clinic at first.

The stupid doc, slowpoke de wo. So in le, then tok all shit, i jus wan painkiller. But then he keeps on toking. Then no choice, waited for a while then got the painkiller. Then they say need 20 mins. I was like WTF!!!

Anyway, the painkiller didnt work on me so still, go to hospital. Erm, then painkiller in hospital too but then the doc gave me quite a few. Think abt 4~5 ba. Then after sleep then no more pain. But then the doc say mus stay to observe, so stay lo

But then after that, nothing wrong leh, so went home.....

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: