May 30, 2007

Confused... Tell Her or Not?

Ok, she is leaving soon and then i cant bear to see her leave too. Maybe it is because we know each other for few years already. Maybe i have to just keep it in me, i dun have any other things to tell her. My heart is very messy now....

Maybe after she go, i might not see her again or maybe will. She also does not wanna go but then she has got no choice you se.... And maybe, i cant bear to see her go too. I have a lot of things to tell her but i told myself that this is the important year and i shall not get involve into anything. I mus restrain myself from getting involved in all these. I have to persevere. I still wanna tell her. How? Dun noe la. Maybe i can just keep it to myself and just it go....

Maybe i will just pass this chance. Maybe it is just useless for me to keep on persisting. Hai, so luan... Went out with her today and really find it enjoyable. But dun noe how she tinks. Hai... Can someone just help me??

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: