September 20, 2006

Real Headache Le

OK, firstly, i wanna thanks mr quay for holding the physics lesson on SAT. why cannot tomorrow? ARG. his lesson is from 1-3pm lo. If like 5-7am then very good wat. wa lau eh. like that how to enjoy my SAT. u see arh, from 1-2.30, i will have physics lesson and then at 2.30, i will be rushing to SMU and then go for the final cut lesson that is from 3-6pm. Then get home oso like 7 liao la. no nid mug and no nid to celebrate bdae liao lo.... I realli dun noe if i will be going. it would be wierd too if i appear........ Maybe i shld jus reveal the bdae present i was toking abt last time coz i say i long time ago prepare the present. Actually i didnt, the 'thing' was already there. No nid to make or buy or wateva... Jus nid to buy a ribbon and then tie it to the 'thing'. Fiona, if u are reading this, u shld noe wat it is lo.... Anyway, i tink i better not reveal it here la. u wan u come ask me la. but then i dun realli feel like toking abt it la coz i tink it is over.....

Have our friendship realli ended. the fantastic 4 seem rather dead now..........








Sometimes, i jus think that someone always sided with something. Be it teacher, friends, classmates or wat so eva u can find around. I think many of us or rather, all of us are bias. Don't you all agree that we all are bias. Think about it again. Stop denying that you are not bias. Do you like all the things around? If you don't, you are bias. Because you only love some things and not others. Jus like some teacher like some specific students and not the rest. I think mr quay is ok ba. Although my class really hated wee seng, but he still has the patien to tolerate wee seng. But other than mr quay, there are a lot of other teachers and people in the school. Not saying that all the teachers in CHS are bias. I jus felt that there were some. It izznt good to mention names here. I think this discussion shld stop here.

Ok, then today, EXCO met up wif mr wang and then we kinda talked things out. We talked abt our plans for the next few weeks until sch ends, tee shirt and collar pins la. kinda a lot of things. But on top of that, he said that the EXCO shld be working as a group and shld not be like attacking people around like this. I wasnt the one who realli attacked people. I think both of us are more like victims ba. Mr wang oso said that you dun keep quiet when things happen and then sulk. I like no comment. Coz i noe he was referring to me. I knew it all along. Then he talked abt personal attack.... I noe sometimes the EXCO are too childish la. Not that i m criticising abt the EXCO. I jus felt that sometimes, we shld be more serious. Coz today, jus by one rubber band, the EXCO can go crazy abt tying it on their hair. I dun noe wat i m talking abt too la. I noe that there shld be no more comment abt the EXCO but then sometimes i realli felt that we have to make some changes before the rest of the club actually feel it that way too. I noe that me and 'him' cant get along well. When i was still in sec 1 and 2, it wasnt like this. We were like ok frens u noe. But since CHMA, we were like FUCK FUCK FUCK..... Then personal attack started.... and the list goes on and on until today. I hope that this will be the last time that i have to post anything abt the EXCO. I also hope that we can all improve and bring the Club to some name that the sch dun think we deserve it. We will soon make our CCA be a 1st CCA in most of the new coming sec1s ba. Hope that LHB can like allow our CCA to be the first CCA coz MY CCA ROX...

Anyway, i am tired now and wanna go mug too. Have been mugging like siao these few days. Everyday almost until 12+++ then sleep lo. Hai, anyway, all the BEST to all those who have exams coming. Good LUCK...

SiGnInG OfF M3

No comments: