September 15, 2006

Many things to comment on

I really have a lot of things to say after one week of "silence" in my blog.

I think i will take 1 hour to type all the things i am going to type and then you might spend 5mins reading them ba. I will try to do "manciful" things to let u continue reading.

Firstly, sometimes i wonder do all the human beings have to get so emtional. Do everyone have to be emotionally active? I think i m realli too emtional at times. Dun noe y, whenever Henry said something abt me, i will always feel that it is bad. It is like .... ok nvm, dun wanna tok abt it anymore. I believe that he dun mean to "attack" me de la. I hope what i believe in is correct, dun proved me wrong henry. And to cepheus, i realli dun noe to be happi abt the thing u posted in ur blog or m i supposed to be angry. Because the post realli toks alot abt the EXCO and me. That comment seem that the EXCO are jus bunch of people that cannot communicate to one another. i m trying real hard but i m still trying to be very bonded with the EXCO people. I m not totally against the EXCO but then some actions i see liao i jus cant tolerate. Ok, enuff of that personal attack thing

Sometimes, i jus dun get it when people start critising people for no real reason. Ok, like the last time blogger. Go and critise some Malay and then got themselves into trouble. It is like so the dump la. Then like Wee Seng, dun noe y go and put some petition on the website and many of you guys reading my blog now must have read it before too. Stop denying the fact that you have read it before. Ok, i also have read part of the content but then i found that it is not totally true la. But one part i wan mr lee to take note too. I hope he can look into it. The pond in our sch is reali "dying" hope you can think of some way to rectify it. Ok, abt criticising, there are reports that the petition written by wee seng is again on someones blog. I didnt find it but then it seemed that if you ask around, you will noe the URL. Hope that guy will take it down. Dun wanna get our sch into deep shit again.

OK, lets talk more abt prefects stuffs now. I realli feel the stress that a prefect can get although i m onli a probate now. Coz sometimes, when you are doing recess duty, your fren that noe u very well will realli wan u to be loose and then let them buy food.... and all the "illegal" stuffs la. We of coz wanted to help because in the end, you are still our frens. We dun wanna lose good frens but then helping all of u sometimes might get us into trouble. I also dun noe y so many people hated the prefects. I dun tink they veri bad wat. At least they dun treat one another bad. Ok, i dun realli like or hate being a prefect. I jus dun feel good when someone criticise me and say things like "aiyo, mr quay mus be blind to choose u la", "aiyo, you also can be prefect arh??? hai..." all these comment actually means alot to me you know. I dun wanna hear all this comment. Trying putting urself into my shoe, how will you feel when someone doubt your ability???

End of year test and examinations are all coming. Not forgetting the sec4s who are having prelims too (though i noe that there shld be onli one sec4 that will still read my blog even if he has prelims, Cepheus, good luck to the rest of ur tests, what has gone will be gone. Jus look forward to the rest of ur test and dun make any blunders. OK?) ok, anyway, that thing is also not jus for cepheus la. I wish that all of you reading my blog can be like me. MUGGING AND MUGGING AND MUGGING. ok, maybe that is jus the life that you can have when you are still a student. But what MRS. Long said tt time in class is very chim and then i found out that wat she said actually makes sense. You study for abt 10-15 years, but then when you work, you work for maybe 20-25 years. so comparing the number of year, you onli spend a bit of your life studying and then when you are working, you are using all the things you have learned and this actually is worth it. Trust me, start mugging now and get the BEST result. Take care all of you!!!

OK, i tink i have spent tooooooooooooooo time posting on this post liao. I may be posting or not posting anymore. Depends la. But i will come by my own blog during lesson time and then tag ba. HAHAHA. maybe not lesson time too. when i m free ba. anyway, that's all folks. BB

Lastly, i m decided to change back to jacky or me or posting le. No more 宇. i tink it is time for me to get over it. Although it hurts but i will still try to get away from it....

Emtional Me

No comments: