January 17, 2006

sianzzzzz

sec3 life is fucking sian lar. every nite, b4 u sleep, u will feel like you still hav something haven complete. then u cant sleep well. i tink that is stress. do u feel stress? those reading my blog are mostly not in triple science rite ( not suaning u guys). u guys surely dun feel stress b4 u go to sleep rite.

i dun even tink i m catching up wif the rest. sherman is rite.

Welcome to HELL. tt is wat he said to me. i tink i almost cannot catch up or i already didnt catch up. the camp and my high fever made me sick and tired. i dun tink i can cope wif 3 sciences lar. but i will not quit. my aim is to be in triple science and now i m. so y shld i quit? i will consider if i realli realli realli cannot cope lar.

so u guys dun hav to worry for me.

i will work hard to catch up and pass all the test wif flying colours. Rainbow...

BB. gtg. chong chong chong

No comments: