January 10, 2006

Back from camp

i m back from the camp ytd. it was suppose to be today. I fell sick and had a realli high fever. i wanted to stay but the teacher wanted mi to go home. My temp tt time is 39.4, i tink it is kinda high liao. So i came home. My sister is sick too. Then i went to the doctor today morning. And got myself a whole bag of medicine. It is 44 dollars lor. Quite expensive lar. Then today morning's temp is 39.7. going close to 40. Even the doctor tt i went to is shocked. He gave mi stronger medicine to eat. After i got home, i ate the medicine and went to sleep. The pills are damn bitter lar. I fell sick bcoz of some bastard tt snatched my single kayak. Mother fucker. Yes, especially joshua ling. He is a mother fucker. Ji bye.......

ok, got to go and do my homework and got to sleep again.

No comments: