October 5, 2007

Another FUCKED up day


Ok, today, math period, it is realli getting on my nerve. I jus wanna vent all my frustration in my blog. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Ok, that is a bit better. Ok, there is jus something i would like to say.

Not everyone is strong in everything, there is always something that one is better in. I dun like to be compared to others by the subject that i like. The qn that rotciv or gnoyrak cant do does not mean that i cannot do. It is FUCKING humiliating me for saying things like i cant do. It is too hard. This is something that cannot be compared. Ppl are strong in some sense and not others. But for math, at least i have a strong liking to it. It is not like if they cant get it, i cant. It jus doesnt go by the result. Does the result realli matter that much. It is the fucking attitude that u giv. If u dun have that good attitude, u will not be able to fuck around in the society next time. So what if u are a uni graduate. Now the uni graduate are doing cleaner work. Does it realli matters that their result are good? BTW, i fucking did the qn in 2 mins!!!

So, this is damn fucked up. I felt humiliated. To be challenged by my classmate for the first qn when the fucking qn is not even completed. Come on, do it and show me then. FUCK.

I dun realli like the class more and more. If the study break is now, i would appreciate it. I realli dun feel like seeing my class much too. It is so annonying with ppl i hate and gays and all the motherfuckers in my class. I realli cannot jus vent all my anger here. It is just not enuff. I want to like beat someone up or kicked someone dead. U noe? The fucking frustration.

It is just another fucked up day. Gonna wish all this could just end tmr when i wake up.

~LoN3Ly M3~

No comments: