April 17, 2007

Pissed yet again

Today is a really bad day. I am in a bad mood already then the fucking class is damn noisy. Dun noe what is wrong witht the whole class. Dun noe what is their problems.

This is what happened.

Mrs Long, my math teacher, is suppose to come to the class at 2pm for her lesson. Then she drag till 2.15 as she say. But then she come only at 2.30. Then i was quite pissed with her too. I even showed her face. Anyway, she is at fault. She says that she will come then never come. She drag liao lo. Then i was damn unhappy with the class too. They are so damn noisy and then i cant concentrate. Not just me ok. Anyway, mrs long was still the due cause of this commotion. Furthermore, someone just dun noe when to sing and when not to sing. CHMA make my classmate go crazy. They sing when they like, sing and thinking they damn zai. WTF


¬LoN3Ly M3¬

No comments: