June 30, 2006

FUCK

y m i the one who is always wrong. Today, something bad happened in our school. Studio. Many ppl got PMS (pre-menstration syndrome, not realli got period la, jus becoz of our actions). We all got so worked out for CHMA and conflict always do happen. Today, me and henry got into conflict. Wait, he started it first. I dun wanna go into the deep deep detail of this again. I m so pissed when he sms me. I dun wanna reveal here. Those hu noe will noe, those hu dun will not.

He said something like as if i m not working. I told him i couldnt go shop for cloth wif him today coz i got something on. Coz i nis to meet up wif the homecoming day ppl to compile the list and to categories the songs. But he thought i was slacking and was pretending. I was so pissed. Y m i always the one who is wronged. I was helping MC do his video planning too. Dun believe u go ask him la.

Sorry if i used some harsh words in my post. BB

PISSING OFF SINCE 30/06/06 03:26

No comments: