May 11, 2006

Free at last

Today, i dun have any more papers. But i still got to school as per normal. It wasn't becoz i forget that i did not nid to come to school. It is jus that i have to come. Or maybe, i want to come. I got to school at around 6.30. It was so boring. Not many people came to sch. I was one of the few that came to school and did not have any paper.

I went to the staff room and get the studio key from mr wang's table. As i was walking away from the staff room after having the keys in my hands, i saw a figure walking up the stairs. I could see who is it, so i stood there for quite sometime. Sudden, she spoke. " Are you trying to figure out who i am?" i said yes. Then i said good morning Ms Saras. I did not mean not to see her, but the school tried to save electricity so much until the school dark dark de. I dun noe if i could see other teachers in that dark or not. NOTE: this is not a criticism. i realli cant see her.

Then i went to the studio and put my bag down. My main "motive" is to do up my motion project and moniter the juniors doing duty. I then went around the whole school trying to find people to chat wif me. But it seems that the whole sec3 level is not in the school. Then, at close to 7, i went to the general office and check on my juniors. Oops, he forget to set up the mike stand. Nvm, manfred is here to the rescue. Wee...... He ran as fast as he could and set up the mike stand jus b4 ms saras reaches the plaza. Heng arh.

Then i m not in the studio and posting this. I have already figured out how to do the replicator. Wee.. now i m moving on to the words but i seem to be a bit stuck too. I m not trying to rest a while and do the rest later. After i finish, i will post it and u guys can go download my work. :P

No comments: