March 5, 2006

My bdae..... pui4

Today is not a good day for birthday. any one tt happens to be have birthday todae, sori. but i can onli say TODAY SUX.

no cake, no coke, no joy, no fun, no game, no love, no fren and worse of all NO ONE SAID "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME" personally to me. Not even my mom, my dad did not call back, my sis dun even realise until i told her. But luckily, still got ppl sms me to say "text" me happy bdae. MC, ceph, IRIS, U all the best man.

i dun even get to open a SINGLE bdae present. coz no one gave me today. i m so sad. Thanx MC again, tml mus bring hoh. HEHEHE.

Dun feel like doing anything now. There is no cake, no celebration and the WORST, WORST, WORST is that they dun even sing me a happy birthday song. No ONE. damn. i dun even feel like i m growing one year older. Wat stupid IC. I noe IC is 15 u can make. But i dun even feel like 15. No cake. NVM. No joy, still ok. BUT NO SONG. this is the badddddddddddddest thing ppl could do.

NVM. hu cares. i m so pissed now lar. Still say wat sing Kbox next week. wat shit man. hu gives a damn abt singing.

i will forgive those hu not so close to me de lar. but my sis ( blood related ) could even rmb tt today is my birthday. She is not at home since afternoon. She is still not home to sing me a song. No one will. NVM. hu cares, i will oso not celebrate her bdae lor. Hu cares.

Is today, friday the 13th? seemed so unlucky and dumb.

Dun even get to take any foto today. Not with a cake or fren nvm. But no one bothered to take a foto me going 15. 2 more hours to 15 year and 1 day old.

this is the most recent pic taken on bdae.



this is last year. me pretending to be lying on the cake. quite dumb but it is fun and full of joy.

NVM. maybe i m jus the not so popular guy among the frens and stuffs. NOT refering to ceph, MC, IRIS and iMedia PPLs lar

No comments: