February 28, 2006

Test is over, homework is coming

after the test, more homework has been coming. I dun like the feeling of doing homework as i tink they take up a lot of time. However, wat can we do, tt is the way we learn wat. HEHEHE

homework is piled up and i dun tink i get to sleep today. hehehe

dun know wat to post on so i tink i shld tok abt the sch

the sch is ok, other than anyhow build of things lar.

sharepoint and heymath are not good. especially for those who dun have internet access.

chinese o level coming this year. so stresses. my chinese not good lor. damn

nvm. hu cares, as long as i get A2, i m happy. I will strive to get and A1 lar.

I jus love BIO and CHEM. i dun like physics. Mr quay can make me feel sleepy during the lesson. He cover things slower but in detail, tt is y it is sumtimes boring. too detailed. He oso skipped some part lor. I almost flunk my physics lor. Damn

BIO and CHEM is jus so fun. hehehe

BB, gtg le. If not tonite realli no nid sleep le.

No comments: